Saturday, February 4, 2012

So today is my 27th birthday and I was having a little "quarter life crises" when I realized that the cliche is so true... age is just a number and it's all about how you feel on the inside! So today I'm CELEBRATING being another year older and hopefully a little bit wiser than last year =)

Here is a little card I made using an image from Meljen's Designs!


I also wanted to share with you a sneak peak of a new project that I will reveal tomorrow! It's a card I made using a new release image form Whimsie Doodles! I can't wait for you to see what they are releasing this month!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the full project photo! I'm off now to eat pizza and spend some time with all my best friends =)

-Kindra

1 comment:

Joey said...

Happiest Birthday Wishes Kindra!!! Joey x