Thursday, February 2, 2012

Great Catch!

Today I'm bringing you a card I made using a new image from Whimsie Doodles. With Valentine's Day around the corner they have some amazingly cute images to fit the occasion!

 Using: Great Catch



This card was so easy to make and it didn't take me long at all! And the best part was... I used ALL scraps! I was going through my craft cabinet and realized I had sooo many scraps of everything laying around. So... my goal is to use them up whenever possible.

   I'm also proud that I managed to make a Valentine's card using only a tid bit of pink! I must say I use pink on just about EVERY card I make so this is an accomplishment for me =) Thanks so much for looking!

-Kindra

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Totally cute, love that fishes...
I was debating when I was at that site two days ago but looking at your card you really did a great job on them....

Joey said...

Kindra its stunning! gorgeous image love the pleated ribbon at the bottom. Joey x

Emily said...

awwh, how cute!