Friday, February 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday

So... It's Friday! Woo Hoo!! Although I don't know why I'm so excited it's Friday because I do have to work all weekend... hmmm. I guess there is just something about Friday that reminds me that a day off from work will soon come! =)

If it being Friday isn't enough to get you excited, how about a new Wryn image from Tiddly Inks? I thought so! Without further adieu here she is! 



Isn't she just fabulous! I added the thank you stamp down at the bottom... but this images is so cool because you can use it for just about any occasion! When I started this card it wasn't my intention to make her so "blue" but it just sort of turned out that way. I found these beautiful roses from Prima and I just had to use them!


I'm still in the learning stage of using my copics. Unfortunately, I don't have too many to choose from. But thanks to the other AMAZING artist on the Tiddly Inks design team, I do believe I am gradually getting better =) So thank you to all of my amazing team mates for your inspiration!!

Have a GREAT weekend y'all! 

-Kindra

4 comments:

Arabella said...

This is so cute Kindra! I love the aqua colours and your copic colouring is awesome!

Arabella

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH Kindra - the best word for this is SUPER CUTE!!! Love it!
Hugs,
Melissa

Unknown said...

Kindra I adore the images you use. I love your cards they are so full of FAb embellishments and zingy colours they are just devine.
Hugs Elaine

Lebron John said...

Elder Scrolls Online players need more ESO Gold to improve their chances of completing tasks! Come on!

Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/eso-gold