Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Realease Day at Whimsie Doodles!

It is that fun time of the month again over at Whimsie Doodles! They are releasing 5 super cute images that are now available for purchase! Here is a card I made using: Easter Lizzie
!

This card was fun and super easy to make =) I just layered some cardstock and lace, colored and shaded my image, and added a few tulips using a Martha Stewart craft punch!

Here are a few new images from Whimsie Doodles!







Thank you so much for looking! I hope you enjoy the images as much as I am!

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is super cute! I love these new images...and great job on the card :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your lizzie, I can't wait to colour mines up too....
Have a super day!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet, especially with the row of flowers - great idea :>)

Laura said...

So cute! I love the little tulips!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

soooo cute!!