Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heartfelt Love

So Christy over at Tiddly Inks has outdone herself once again with a set of new and super adorable Wryn images! And the best news... she has 2 more coming out next week! That's 4 new Wryn images! I have loved using each and every one of them! Today I'm sharing a project I made using one of the new digi's =)



I had so much fun making this card. I thought it went along with Valentine's Day perfectly! I even tried to make a V-day card without using pink =) I am currently in love with the Lost & Found paper collection by My Mind's Eye. I got 4 awesome 6 x 6 paper packs  and that paper is going fast! lol All of the paper used on this card came from the Union Square paper pack. And the best part... you can get the paper 50% off this week at Hobby Lobby! ( that makes the paper pack just $3.00 = )

Thanks so much for looking! I can't wait to see what you create! 

-Kindra

3 comments:

Joey said...

Absolutely stunning Kindra, beautiful card. Joey xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so beautiful Kindra! Love the paper piecing and the beautiful colouring. Great job :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

How gorgeous. The doily is so perfect. Love the text paper and stitching is wonderful. I just adore your style.