Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hey everyone! Man has life been kicking me in the butt lately! Whew! Seems like there is ALWAYS something coming up that I hadn't planned on. Can someone say vacation? =) Anyhow, I'm bringing you a card I made for the Meljen's Design challenge this week! 

Theme: Pastels


I bought this stamp over a year ago I believe and have just now gotten around to using it! I absolutely fell in love with it and I'm so glad I used it for this challenge. i didn't plan on the card being mostly pink and purple but hey, it works!

Be sure to check out the Meljen's blog and enter YOUR challenge card for the week!

Thanks for looking!!
-Kindra

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Ha ha... I do SO know what you mean about 'life'! Hope things slow down for you soon. Love your happy card! Thanks for sharing...

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

How adorable! Glad you find the time for such pretty creations :)

Katja said...

This is absolutely sweet and lovely! I love ice cream....
Your card is amazing!

Hugs,
Katja