Monday, February 20, 2012

Oh, Scrap!

So I'm getting an early start this morning before the kids get into their full crazy mood for the day. I love the first few hours of the morning when they are still a little bit sleepy and will actually sit still for awhile.=)

Today I'm bringing you a card I made for this months Whimsie Doodles Challenge. The theme is "Oh, Scrap!" Your card has to be made using scraps of textured cardstock and patterned paper.  I personally love  this challenge because I have sooo much paper! I'm fairly confident I could wallpaper the entire house with it! It's nice to make use of all the extra tid bits of paper laying around.

Theme: Oh, Scrap!

Materials used: Whimsie Doodles image, copic markers, foam squares, scrap cardstock, scrap paper from My Minds Eye, button, pearls, and wrinkle ribbon from Shari's Paper Trail on etsy.

Thanks so much for looking! Have a great week everyone!
-Kindra

4 comments:

Anita said...

This is such an adorable card and your coloring is beautiful.

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

awwwhhhh. She's so cute!

Tami G said...

this is so pretty.. loved the colors

Selfless said...

You can do this at any moment, but xp in the activities scales up based on your akin from the skills.

Likewise, cutting 50-150~ avianses afterwards you apart GWD1 to get cede and adherence abilities is aswell in actuality nice.

When you get 50 action you can alpha accomplishing reaper jobs every day. It's essentially bang-up apache but uses it's own mission arrangement and accolade points. It's possible to end up acrimonious an abridged hydrix for some proper OSRS gold.