Wednesday, January 4, 2012

it's a "Wryn" Wednesday!

So I can't get over how adorable the new Wryn images are over at Tiddly Inks! Cristy has outdone herself again with the most beautiful and delicate images. With 5 new "Wryn" stamps to choose from I'm sure you will find at least one to fall in love with! (If not all 5!!) And guess what.. they are on sale!


Here are a few of my projects:

using: Wryn -Grow a Little Love





Mini Card Set using: Wryn- Grow a Little Love & Close to my Heart






Also coming out this week is some brand new images from Whimsie Doodles! Here is a sneak peak at a project I made using one of the new images!!



Thanks so much for checking out my projects! I will have another fun post for you tomorrow =)

-Kindra

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your cards! I just had to go order the complete set of Wrynn images.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I LOVE all of these...gorgeous striking colors and fun and fabulous layouts for each! GOrgeous!
Hugs,
M

Unknown said...

Oh, these are all just so adorable! I love how you put them together!:)

Joey said...

Beautiful cards Kindra, love the top one, the layout and colours, jsut perfect. Joey x

ccroll said...

Love all your cards!! :)