Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Release Day at Whimsie Doodles!

It's that time again at Whimsie Doodles! Since joining the Whimsie Doodles team over 3 months ago I find myself getting super excited every time a new set of images come out! I'm planning a short vacation here in the next few weeks and I'm hoping to catch up and make projects with them all! =) And here they finally are:



Here is my first new release project:

using: Shy Cupid



I started my coloring this shy cupid with my copic markers. (I'm still in the learning process for sure =) I them paper pieced her dress, cut out some custom clouds and layered my background. I also added a little machine stitching and some pearls.

I can't wait to show you the rest of my Whimsie Doodles projects I have in the making. Thanks for looking!

-Kindra

5 comments:

SuiLan said...

This card is adorable! I love the embossed clouds and DP and pearls and stitching and colors.... I love the card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a sweet card, you did a beautiful job! Love the textured clouds!

Joey said...

Kindra this is beautiful, gorgeous layout. Joey x

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet! The coloring looks great and it is worth writing a second time, those clouds are perfect!

Minna said...

awesome card, i really like it!