Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Little Whales

So it's my first blog post of the year! I hope 2012 is off to a great start for everyone! I don't know about you but with every new year comes a sense of a fresh start and who couldn't use that!

This week at Meljen's they are having another fun challenge! Don't forget to enter as you could win some adorable Free digi images! Click HERE to go and enter at Meljen's Blog!

This week's challenge: use BLUE

My project using: Happy Little Whale


For this card I used my photo editing program (Paint Shop Pro.) I used the original stamp as it was and then I mirrored the image and took it down a few sizes for the smaller whale. It was VERY simple to do and a fun way to use the same image in a different way. I then picked out my paper of choice and printed off my little whales adding a few 3D embellishments.



Thanks so much for taking a peek! I appreciate all the support from you all out in blog land =)

-KindraAlign Center

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sweet! I love these paper pieced little whales. Cute!



Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

~Cheryl~

Emily said...

So cute! I love their happy little faces! :)