Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whimsy Stamp New release Day and Blog Hop!

Hello friends! It's that time again already! Whimsy Stamp has some AMAZING brand NEW released to share today! I am blown away every month by the talented artist that I get to create with! Be sure to join in on the great blog hop we have going on today. You will get to see some great projects featuring all of the new stamps that are now available!

Here is a project I created using the new "Fall Angel Fairy" Stamp!



I colored this lovely little stamp using my copic markers. I also added some glittered paper flowers that I made from paper punches from EK Success.



Now it's HOP TIME!!

What to do: LEAVE COMMENTS! =) There will be 2 random blogs chosen as the winner of a digi image of their choice! How cool is that!

The Grand Prize winner of the hop chosen from the hope will receive 5 new digital stamps of their choice from Whimsy!

The hop will run for 1 week and end on Thursday 8th September at 12 Noon EST


Your very first stop is: ANN!!

For the complete blog hop rotation visit the Whimsy Stamps Home page!

Have a GREAT time!


-Kindra





No comments: