Friday, March 25, 2011

A New Look


So I've been having fun making embellishments for my etsy store and website for several years now. I've decided to change things up a but and move towards making some different items. I started making cards last week and have so much fun using different materials and such. I will be revamping my website here in the next month to showcase the new items. Until then I have will be listing my cards in my etsy shop upon completion. I have also been taking many special orders which I love so feel free to contact me with any ideas or special projects you may be thinking about!



TOAD-ally Fabulous Handmade card- $5.99



so SWEET Handmade Cupcake Card- $4.99







Thinking of YOU Handmade Card- $4.99



LIFE is Sweet Handmade Card- $4.99

.... and many more to come! Make sure to check back for pictures on my new MINI cards =)

-Kindra

No comments: