Friday, March 25, 2011

a little something... SWEET!

It's been awhile since I've done any weekly scrapbooking challenges.... and with the weather getting a bit nicer here in the mid-west it's motivated me to make some fun new creations. =) It's amazing what a little sun can do for the soul! Here are the challenges I've entered this week:

Meljens- Punches
Crafty Creations- Stitches
Little Red Wagon- Butterflies
Scrapbook Sisters- Anything Goes








Also this week for Whimsie Doodles:

Sentiment Banner:


6 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wonderful cards!!! Love them - thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
Hugs,
M

Country Mouse said...

I LOVE your cards! You are so talented!!! I am now a new follower of your blog!!!:)
I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs.
audrey

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the cupcake card. It is so elegant.


Thank you for joining our “Get Creative with your PUNCHES” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

What stunning creations. The Cupcake card is so amazing.

Thank you for joining our PUNCHES challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

Jess

Cheryl said...

I forgot to mention -

**Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**