Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Beginnings

So this past year has been a very trying time for me and my family! I want to thank everyone that has stuck in here with me through all the grit and grime. My husband and I of seven years have separated and I moved with my kids two weeks ago. We are all doing well and I have finally got everything unpacked and set up! My internet access is back and I can finally get back to a routine of crafting. Since I do work full time and have a very active little boy along with an infant girl... my postings will be limited. Here is how my new system will work:

Etsy:

1. All items I list on etsy will be already made and ready to ship!
2. All Items will ship within 48 hours of received and cleared payment. I DO NOT ship on the weekends. If paid on Friday, Items will not ship until Monday!
3. Custom orders may or may not be accepted depending on my schedule and what I think I can handle!
4. I will answer all conversations and e-mails as quickly as possible. Just please remember, I work crazy hours and have other obligations besides work and crafting as well!


Website:

My website is currently shut down. After having to refund several orders for lack of time to complete them, I thought it would be best to close the website for now. It is still up to view all of my items and if there is something you are interested in on the website please feel free to message me and see if it's possible for me to create you a custom order. I apologize for the inconvenience it caused! I loved running it but just don't have the time right now!

New Start
So again, I would like to thank everyone for their patience with me as I go through these new and difficult changes. I'm excited to start over in life and hope that my new system of crafting will be easy and efficient for everyone! Don't forget you can always e-mail me with any questions and be sure to look for my new updates on facebook!

k_snellin_3@hotmail.com
Facebook: Kindra's Creations


Sneak Peek at what I've been working on :








2 comments:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

I wondered what happened...I hadn't seen you on here for so long! I'm so sorry you are experiencing hard times:(
Nice that you have this positive space where you can smile and be among friends that choose to be here! You always make me smile when I see the pretty things you make:)
~Vanessa W

Sharlotte Hughes said...

K., you hang in there. I'm sorry that you are going through these difficult and trying changes. May God bless you and guide you as you go forward into a new chapter of your life. Big Hugs, Sharlotte