Monday, October 18, 2010

Ocotober MPTS Mid-Month Challenge

Wow, another month has gone by and I'm left wondering where the time has gone! I sat down this afternoon and created a card for the MPTS Blog. Here is this month's Challenge:

Theme: Nature- Great for fall! Leaves, flowers, etc!
Supplies: "piece" of the outdoors (like a pressed leaf or flower, twig, etc) and a vintage button/broach


I love doing any kind of fall project! Just the colors alone get me excited! Thanks for taking the time to look!

4 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

what a gorgeous card! I love the fall colors too...just so warm and pretty!

Unknown said...

Kindra, I just love it. TFS

HRH Sherry said...

Your work leaves me speechless. You are so creative. It must be wonderful to have all that beauty stored up in your heart just waiting to create your next treasure. I'm in awe!!!

Anna Fearer said...

I just love this card! Thank you so much for being apart of MPTS!

Hugs
Anna