Friday, June 11, 2010

New Design Team!

So... my VERY talented friend Anna and I are starting up our very own Design Team called More Paper Than Shoes. I'm so excited about the work we've done on it so far! We will be taking applications between now and July 27th. Our New team will be announced on July 1st. Anna has really taken the reigns on this project and done an incredible job. I'm so lucky to have her as a partner! Here is a look at our vintage tags for the month:

Anna's Tag

My Tag.

If you get a minute feel free to check out our new design team blog. Subscribe now for some AMAZING projects we will have coming up! I have seen some work from our soon to be members and I'm just blown away. I can't wait to get started~ Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
http://morepaperthanshoes.blogspot.com

No comments: